This week on Twitter at 9 – 10 pm (UK time), we’ll be discussing Walks, Trails and Climbs. The six questions we’ll be posing are:
1. Which is your favourite long distance path & have you walked it all? (9pm)
2. Share a great easy walk for families and kids in your area (9.10pm)
3. Recommend a walk accessible from a town/city via public transport (9.20pm)
4. Climbing in Scotland – where to start and what do you recommend? (9.30pm)
5. Nature & forest trails – which would you recommend and why? (9.40pm)
6. What’s your favourite city walk or walking tour? (9.50pm)
- Remember to start your answer A1… A2, etc so that we can group answers together to provide useful information for potential visitors
- Use tag #ScotlandHour in your Tweet
- Answer the six questions sharing information about your area, or another area of Scotland you know well
- Interact with other participants by asking questions or commenting on their suggestions
- Keep it upbeat and positive – we’re reaching out to potential visitors to Scotland
- After the hour, check the stories we create (links will be posted by the hosts on Twitter and on the Facebook page)
- Follow others you meet during ScotlandHour – they all share an interest in Scotland
Your hosts are: Douglas Baird @BairdTravels, Aileen Lamb @AileenLamb, Lesley Judge @LesleyJudge, Mark Calpin @HIEHamilton, Fiona Drane @FionaDrane and Susan McNaughton, @SusanMcNaughton and there is an @ScotlandHour account to follow too. All the hosts will be Tweeting out the questions for you to answer.
If you enjoy joining in ScotlandHour, we’d love it if you used the information you found here to write blog posts for visitors to find and help to share the varied types of holiday, short break or day trip – remember to share them with us so that we can pass the information to our visitors too!
For those who are coming along to the ScotlandHour Tweetup(details), look forward to meeting you @29Studios from 7:30 pm. It will be fun interacting and “live tweeting” on the night.